Friday, January 9, 2009

Days 1 - 4

Since I'm behind on creating this blog to feature my pictures, I'm going to post these first four together. Yes, I'm just lazy that way.

My Cluttered Office! - Day 1-1/6/09

This always seems to be a problem with me!! I don't want to put in the time to clean my desk because I HATE having to find a home for everything.

My Cluttered Office! - Day 1-1/6/09

Wikispaces Temporary Cause of Panic: Day 2 1/7/09

Wikispaces flaked and right in the middle of an edit I was doing! I had no idea what was wrong so I hopped onto Twitter to find that it was a huge outage and nothing to do with my school system's network. Within minutes there must have been between 15 - 20 of us wondering what the heck was going on. Just goes to show how dependent we've become on sites like that.

Wikispaces Temporary Cause of Panic: Day 2 1/7/09

My son's rootbeer bottle collection- Day 3 1/8/09

I have twin boys (13 yrs old) and one of them loves to collect things...all kinds of things. How he got started on a collection of root beer bottles I'll never know, but he enjoys it. Yes, there is a stray Sprite or 7up bottle in there, too. I don't so much mind the fact that he collects them, but I would prefer that he dust them from time to time.

My son's rootbeer bottle collection- Day 3 1/8/09


Where I work - Day 4 1/9/09

After realizing that my first three pictures were all "inside" shots, I took this one this morning before pulling into the parking lot where I work. If you can't tell or haven't seen an "old" one recently, our Board of Education office is an old Wal-Mart. It's actually pretty nice on the inside. Maybe I can take some pictures later to include in this challenge.

Where I work - Day 4 1/9/09

No comments:

Post a Comment